In order to be eligible to apply for a ProCare Foundation grant, an organisation must be:
- A registered charity and supply their registration number
- Operating within the Foundation's region (the area that falls under Auckland Council jurisdiction).
- Supply a set of financial statements completed in line with the Reporting Standards set by Charities Service
Applicants should also note the following eligibility considerations:
- The significance of any Government funding will be taken into consideration when assessing applications
- Applications for health education programmes must clearly show the health outcomes for the defined populations e.g. promotion of immunisation
- Applications from sports organisations must clearly show they are providing advancement of education or promotion of health and wellbeing
- Applications that propose matched funding will be considered favourably
Please note the foundation does not fund the following:
- Social functions
- The promotion of commercial, political or religious objectives, including political advocacy projects, employment and/or business initiatives, and commercial enterprises
- Activities that promote financial profit for applicants
- Activities or programmes taking place outside the greater Auckland region
- Retrospective funding for activities that have already happened after the date of the application
ProCare Charitable Foundation - application boundary map
Considering applying for a ProCare Charitable Foundation Grant? Please ensure your project/programme fits within the geographical boundaries set by the Foundation (from the northern limit of the Bombay Hills to the southern limit of the township of Warkworth).
How to apply?
The 2023 Grant Round is now closed. Only a subscribed quantity of applications were able to be submitted. Unsubmitted Applicants who were working on their application when the grant round closed will see a notification that the grant round is now closed when they click on a new page in their unsubmitted form or use the 'Save' or 'Submit' button.
Contact us: Any questions should be directed to the Public Trust as the Trustee. By email to email@example.com or phone the Public Trust on 0800 371 471 and request to be connected to the Charities Team.