For more than 25 years, we’ve been committed to creating better, more equitable health outcomes for New Zealanders.
As a leading healthcare provider, the ProCare Group delivers a number of healthcare services both directly and indirectly to the people of Tāmaki Makaurau.
We work to improve the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders in many ways through:
- The largest co-operative network of healthcare professionals in New Zealand supporting around 800,000 people
- Fresh Minds: our leading mental health and wellbeing services
- CareHQ: virtual GP services in partnership with Southern Cross Health
- Whakarongorau Aotearoa: a national telehealth service in partnership with Pegasus Health
- Clinical Assessments Limited: supporting healthcare professionals to provide care in the community in partnership with East Health
- Ready Steady Quit: supporting people improve health and wellbeing by quitting smoking
- Here Toitū – a collaborative programme with the Ministry of Social Development supporting whānau living with a health condition or disability
- Charitable Foundation: supporting health inequity and increasing community health and wellbeing
- Elevate: supporting the future generation of healthcare business owners