For more than 25 years, we’ve been committed to creating better, more equitable health outcomes for New Zealanders.
As a leading healthcare provider, the ProCare Group delivers a number of healthcare services both directly and indirectly to the people of Tāmaki Makaurau and Te Tai Tokerau.
We work to improve the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders in many ways through:
- The largest co-operative network of healthcare professionals in New Zealand supporting around 850,000 people
- Fresh Minds: our leading mental health and wellbeing services
- CareHQ: virtual GP services in partnership with Southern Cross Health
- Whakarongorau Aotearoa: a national telehealth service in partnership with Pegasus Health
- Clinical Assessments Limited: supporting healthcare professionals to provide care in the community in partnership with East Health
- Ready Steady Quit: supporting people improve health and wellbeing by quitting smoking
- Here Toitū – a collaborative programme with the Ministry of Social Development supporting whānau living with a health condition or disability
- Charitable Foundation: supporting health inequity and increasing community health and wellbeing
- Elevate: supporting the future generation of healthcare business owners