Together, we are building a thriving primary care network
Our co-operative members have a wide range of services, tools and programmes available to help balance the challenges of delivering quality healthcare to patients and communities along with running a thriving and successful business.
Offering support, where we can, allows health professionals to get the most out of their business while freeing up time to focus on their primary function - the health and well-being of patients.
Co-operative services support primary care by:
- Attracting and retaining high-quality people through recruitment services, employment advice and promotion of the ProCare network
- Paving the way for future clinical practice owners through professional development, succession planning, and business brokerage
- Using benchmarking, business advisory and information sharing to maximise practice efficiency
- Using the size of the network to save you money on employee benefits, medical equipment, office equipment and other associated business costs
- Sourcing new funding streams, which broaden the role of general practice, through collaboration with the broader health and social sectors e.g. MSD, ACC
- Securing the resources and infrastructure to make it easy to deliver high quality care through active advocacy with funders and sector suppliers