The information on this page covers how ProCare Network Limited and its wholly owned subsidiaries, ("ProCare”, “us", "we" or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on the website www.procare.co.nz. This page tells you what information we collect, how and why we use and share information, and how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Any personal information you provide through this website will be stored and may be used by us. We may use your personal information to keep you posted on content you have viewed or ask your feedback. We treat any personal information as strictly confidential and will not disclose it to any other party, except under the following circumstances:
- in anonymised form for statistical purposes
- when it is required by law
- to protect the rights of Pinnacle Incorporated
- when permission has been granted to do so.
What information do we collect?
As part of using this website the following kinds of information may be collected.
- Log and session information - When you use www.procare.co.nz, we may record logs of your visit. This information may include your IP address, cookies as discussed above, the current date and time, pages you request, your browser type, and your chosen language. This data is used in aggregate to improve the quality of our site and to track usage trends.
We do not sell, rent, supply, give up or lease out any user or customer information to any third parties. We will only disclose information about you or your use of the website and/or services without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
- act to protect the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or personnel.
Partners and linked websites
This information only relates to the www.procare.co.nz website. You are encouraged to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our (or any other) website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share information. You should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites linked to or from the www.procare.co.nz website. However, if you find privacy or content problems with websites linked to or from the www.procare.co.nz website we would appreciate being notified so that we can take the appropriate action.
In order to reflect the fact that our business is growing constantly, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately they are posted on the www.procare.co.nz website. Wherever possible we will notify you of any changes to this policy, but in the event we do not, your continued use of our services indicates your acceptance of the particular policy that is posted on the website at the time of use.
Right of access to your information
You have the right to be informed of the information that we hold about you and to have it changed, corrected or deleted. To find out more about how to do this, or if you have any questions or feedback please contact us.